The supply of Gas and Electricity to any business, no matter what size, is one of the most fundamental and important elements of their cost structure and operational effectiveness.
Many companies just think this is a cost that they have to endure and that nothing can be done to change its affect on their business.
This is simply not true.
We have many cases where we have successfully reduced expenditure in this area with savings between 10 – 60 %.
At Richmond Energy + Telecoms we aim to achieve 4 important goals, for every business we engage with:-
- Ensure that each client is on the best tariff and the most suitable contract terms for their specific business
- Continually monitor our clients energy contracts so that they never get automatically rolled into new agreement without tendering their requirements to the marketplace
- Appropriately identify energy saving products that will reduce their usage and contribute to their CO2 targets and green strategies
- Regularly communicate legislative and industry changes that will affect their businesses
Our process is simple and takes our clients no more than 15 minutes of their time.
On receiving a copy of your current bills and the completion of the “Letter of Authority” we will investigate your current contracts.
Our investigations will confirm your contract end date, the date when you must provide termination notice and your EAC.
At the appropriate time, we will provide the termination notice on your behalf, ensuring that you never get rolled over into a new contract, without your knowledge, ever again.
We will then tender your energy requirements to all 16 UK providers, via our online systems, thus supplying you with a list of the most appropriate offers.
As an independent broker we can offer the following benefits:-
- We will save you both time & money: by searching the UK energy market for the best prices available for your business
- Free service, No Obligation: Our services are 100% free as we are paid by the supplier
- Impartial advice: We work independently of all the UK suppliers used in our service, so we will simply recommend whatever is best for your organisation.
- Charities, Care Homes: We will proactively assist UK registered Charities and Care Homes through the process of claiming the reduced VAT and Climate Change Levy that applies to such organisations
- Ongoing Support & Contract Management: We will help you manage your energy costs effectively year after year to make sure you always get the best deal